Where to eat in Las Vegas after watching the Pacquiao versus Thurman fight? Well, you can always head to the in-house gourmet at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino. They offer sumptuous meals there, too! But, if you want a variety of taste to touch your palate, then you must go beyond the four walls of the Grand Garden Arena.
Where Locals Eat In Las Vegas
Sin City hides a local secret when it comes to your dining experience. Fortunately, Forbes convinced some kind women to share their foodie secrets to the public. Check out these insider tips from Las Vegas locals.
- Salute – This elegant Italian restaurant serves the best chicken parmesan in Las Vegas. Located twenty minutes west of the strip at Red Rock Resort, you get to enjoy a nice evening dinner at the patio.
- Honey Salt – This a favourite lunch spot for Las Vegas locals. Owned by Elizabeth Blau and Chef Kim Canteenwalla, this farm-to-table restaurant serves delicious, healthy meals for your family.
- Vitner Grill – If you’re looking for a place to eat in Las Vegas to celebrate victory, then Vitner Grill is the best place to go. Locals come to this American bistro to enjoy good weekend vibes.
- Other Mama – If raw seafood and cocktails excite your taste buds, then you will love Other Mama. All chefs in Las Vegas love this fantastic seafood restaurant.
- Andiron Steak & Sea – When you wake up in the morning after the Pacquiao versus Thurman boxing match, you can eat in Las Vegas at this unique off-Strip dining location. Offering a combination of a classic and modern dining experience, Andiron Steak & Sea is the best place for Sunday brunch.
There still are plenty of excellent places to eat in Las Vegas this July. We only mention here the top five places that locals recommend.