What is the net worth of Mike Trout? Stories about him spread across the web. On Twitter, MLB released a promotional video featuring this Major League athlete. The MLB video received close to 2 million views since Monday. Forbes featured him in a recent online article. They said he leads the pact of baseball’s highest-paid players.
Mike Trout Net Worth Tops Them All
Over the past five weeks, eight baseball players signed contracts worth $ 1.8 billion. The deal all pays at least $ 25 million per year on average and includes three of the four most significant settlements in sports history. Trout set the record with the highest deal.
It is a 12-year contract with Los Angeles Angels worth $ 426.5 million. Although it falls behind Floyd Mayweather’s $430 million total payouts from his Showtime contract, Forbes still considers Trout’s deal as the biggest in the history of team sports.
Trout is the highest-paid player in baseball in 2019. He receives a salary $ 36 million plus $3 million worth of endorsement earnings. The Mike Trout net worth amounts to $ 39 million in his recent contract. Now, let’s see the other names in the roll.
Baseball’s Highest-Paid Players 2019
- Bryce Harper – He receives a $20 million signing bonus in 2019. He gets it in two equal instalments in June and November. He holds endorsement contracts with Blind Barber and Under Armor.
- David Price – He earns a total of $ 32 million, including $ 950,000 worth of endorsements.
- Clayton Kershaw – This lefty baseball pitcher earns a total of $ 31.8 million. He bags a salary of $ 31 million and $ 750,000 worth of endorsements.
- Miguel Cabrera – Cabrera holds a contract with Detroit. He earns a total of $ 30.5 million with $ 30 million in salary and $ 500,000 endorsements.
- Manny Machado – As with Trout and Harper, Machado also received a $ 20 million contract with San Diego Padres. Tbjs 10-year blockbuster contract earns him a total of $ 300 million.
- Yoenis Cespedes – Although lagged with injuries, the New York Mets outfielder played 119 games over two seasons. He earns a total of $ 29.4 million bagging a salary of $ 29 million and $ 400,000 in endorsements.
- Justin Verlander – This pitcher tops the ranks in endorsement portfolios. He partners with several huge companies like Under Armour, Rawlings, GlaxoSmithKline, USAA, Breitling and Supercuts. He earns a total of $ 29 million with $ 1 million in endorsements.
- Albert Pujols – Although Pujols 2011 contract with Los Angels Angels is almost ending, this MLB athlete glides confidently with a golden parachute. It is a 10-year personal services agreement worth $ 10 million with the Angels. He earns a total of $ 28.8 million.
- Giancarlo Stanton – The 2017 NL MVP follows Verlander in rank for endorsement portfolios. With this, he earns $ 2 million for promoting products like Nike, Rawlings, Six Star Pro, Nutrition and Fanatics. He earns a total of $ 28 million.